Check out what has been happening with SaltStick.
Here is a partial list of recent SaltStick athlete results:
- Karl Meltzer 1. Hardrock 100
- Luke McKenzie 1. Ironman Japan, 2. Ironman Louisville, 1. Hulaman Half Ironman
- Conrad Stoltz 1. XTERRA Richmond
- Melanie Mcquaid 1. XTERRA Richmond
- Kieran Doe 1. Asian LD Champs
- Luke Bell 1. Ironman 70.3 Kansas
- Terenzo Bozonne 1. Eagleman 70.3
- Craig Alexander 1. Boise 70.3, 1. Muskoka 70.3
- Matt Reed 1. Rev3 Triathlon
- Tim O’Donnell 3. Pan Am Championships, 3. Rev3 Triathlon, 2. Ironman 70.3 Kansas
- Jordan Rapp 1. Ironman Canada, 8. Rev3 Triathlon
- Joanna Zeiger 4. Rev3 Triathlon
- Chris McCormack 1. Challenge France, 3. Ironman Frankfurt
- Raynard Tissink 1. Ironman Wisconsin, 3. Ironman Louisville, 3. Challenge France
- Ronnie Schildknecht 1. Ironman Switzerland, 1. Ironman 70.3 Switzerland
Caitlin Smith won her 6th straight 50K in 2009 (along with a 3rd in Miwok 100K debut), the Ohlone 50K in new CR, and the 2009 Gore-Tex TransRockies Trail Race using SaltStick products
Chris "Macca" McCormack Ready for Ironman Kona
2007 Ironman World Champion and one of the best triathletes to ever race on planet Earth is ready to take on the rest of the best in the sport. Ironman World Champs on October 10th in Kona, Hawaii is the site for an epic duel between SaltStick athlete and 2008 winner Craig "Crowie" Alexander and SaltStick athlete and 2007 winner Chris "Macca" McCormack. A full roster of athletes using SaltStick will be sent out in the next newsletter. Macca has been near Los Angeles for his final training push towards Ironman.
Jordan Romero Summits Carstensz Pyramid, Papua-Irian Jaya-Indonesia, Sept 2, 2009
The American Team of Paul Romero, Karen Lundgren and 13-year old Jordan Romero made it to the summit of Carstensz Pyramid. The 4,884 m (16,024) Mt. CARSTENSZ PYRAMID the highest peak of Australia – Oceania in Papua Island, Indonesia. This is Jordan's 6th summit of climbing the tallest peaks on each continent. SaltStick is a proud sponsor of Jordan and of his adventures.
Jordan's 7 Summits Youth Challenge
Local youth mountaineer and SaltStick athlete, Jordan Romero, is on his way to climbing the World’s 7 Summits. He wants to share his experience with other youth and so created the 7 Summits of Big Bear Youth Challenge.
Youth of all ages are encouraged to get out and exercise in the outdoors. There is no charge to participate. Participants will receive plenty of free goodies and be eligible for great raffle prizes donated by many of Jordan’s sponsors.
SaltStick Team @ Gore-Tex TransRockies Run
SaltStick Founder Jonathan Toker and teammate Leor Pantilat finished 6th overall at the 2009 Gore-Tex TransRockies Trail Run in a time of 16:25:52 for the 114 mile route on a challenging course over 6 days.