- The ONLY chewable tablet that is formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- FASTCHEWS help to reduce muscle cramping and heat stress, boost stamina, and maintain electrolyte levels. Chewable tablets provide fast absorption through buccal mucosa (tissue in mouth).
- Made in the USA – Free of banned substances and independently tested.
- Suggested use: 2 tablets per 15-30 minutes during activity.
- Tart Orange and Zesty Lemon-Lime natural flavours encourage consumption.
- Ingredients are: non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian, fat-free. Natural stevia as sweetener. No colour added. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Also great for youth sports, travel rehydration, tennis and other sports, camping & hiking, effects of alcohol.
- Available in 10ct resealable packets and 60ct bottles.
SaltStick Updates Fastchews Packaging to Feature Resealable Closure
- Feb 05, 2018
Fastchews' new resealable 10-count packets make them easier to consume during training and racing. Toker Engineering, LLC, the maker of SaltStick Electrolytes, recently updated its SaltStick Fastchews packaging, to better meet customer need. SaltStick Fastchews, which previously were offered in 10-count rolls, are now available in 10-count packets that include a resealable zipper, allowing for easier handling when training and racing. The new format also illustrates Toker Engineering’s commitment to sustainability, as the packets can be refilled with product obtained from 60-count Fastchews bottles, thereby reducing waste. SaltStick Fastchews shipping and display trays are made from 100% recycled (85% post-consumer) cartons and produced in a 100% wind-powered facility, further decreasing environmental impact. Key features of SaltStick Fastchews: