- Learn about our company history and team.
- Learn why SaltStick is trusted by professional athletes around the world.
- Learn about the SaltStick advantage, and become an expert in electrolyte replacement.
- Stock up from one of our many U.S.A. distributors, or shop internationally.
- Download key SaltStick retail info, like our best practices, product descriptions, photos, and MAP Policy.
Our medical product supplying sodium and potassium in 8ct and 100ct sizes.
Our classic electrolyte formula in 100ct, 30ct, and 3ct sizes.
Essential electrolytes PLUS 30mg caffeine in 100ct and 3ct sizes.
Company History and Team
- Jonathan Toker, Ph.D., founder of Toker Engineering LLC, developed SaltStick products in 2006. Toker is an elite-level triathlete who hails from Canada and lives in Southern California. He received a Ph.D. in organic chemistry from The Scripps Research Institute in 2001, worked in the biotech industry for 5 years, and raced in the professional ranks as a triathlete and runner for 5 years. Learn more by reading SaltStick’s company history.
- SaltStick is sold in over 2,000 retailers in over 45 countries around the world!
- SaltStick is manned by a friendly and knowledgable sales staff, always ready to help. Contact our sales team.
Trusted by Professional Athletes, since 2006
Why do so many professional athletes trust SaltStick products? Because nearly every lot of SaltStick electrolyte is independently tested for prohibited substances. None of our competitors can say that. SaltStick Electrolytes are made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety standards and our routine banned substance and drug testing. All ingredients in SaltStick Caps are clearly labeled on the bottle.
The SaltStick Advantage
What’s the difference between SaltStick and other electrolyte replacements? Simply put, SaltStick Caps have everything you need for electrolyte replacement, and nothing extra. In each drop of sweat you lose key electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. The solution to effective electrolyte replacement is to replenish lost sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium in a quantity and form your body can absorb. Learn more by comparing SaltStick to your sweat loss and against competing products.
SaltStick v. Your Sweat Loss
The average athlete loses about 11oz (315mL) of sweat in 30-60 minutes of activity, which contains key electrolytes in a known quantity: sodium (220 mg); potassium (63 mg); magnesium (8 mg) and calcium (16 mg). SaltStick makes the ONLY electrolyte formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
SaltStick v. Competitors
SaltStick Caps have been formulated to allow your body to absorb the electrolyte content in the suggested serving of 1-2 capsules per hour. Other products require 3-6 or more capsules per hour. Two SaltStick Caps equate to 430 mg sodium, 126 mg potassium, 22 mg magnesium, and 44 mg calcium per hour: The ideal ratio to keep you moving. Compare SaltStick electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Convenient and Secure Ordering
United States: SaltStick Electrolytes & Dispensers are distributed in the United States by the following companies:
- Wholesale Direct — SaltStick B2B — contact our sales team or apply for a new B2B account. If you already have a B2B account, login at saltstickshop.com.
- Quality Bike Products — tel. 800-346-0004 — qbp.com
- Trek / Dexter — tel. 800-585-8735 — dexdealer.com
- Paceline Products — tel. 888-411-0287 — pacelineproducts.com
- Hans Johnsen Company — tel. 888-879-1500 — hjc.com
- Olympic Supply Company — tel. 414-461-8380 — osco.bike
International retailers should consult our Distributor Page to find a SaltStick dealer in their region.
CONTACT OUR TEAM: We would love to hear from you! Follow this link: contact our sales team.
PRODUCT COMPARISON: Printout this chart that compares SaltStick products to your sweat loss and against our competitors. Download our Product Comparison Chart as a Color PDF, Black & White PDF, or Word Doc.
PHOTOS: A complete selection of SaltStick product photos, company logos, and graphics: http://saltstick.com/photos/.
Additional documents provided upon request, including our MAP Policy, Retailer’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and Retail Pricing: contact our sales team.