A water-resistant holder-dispenser for capsules designed to fit INSIDE mountain bike or triathlon handlebars or mounted on running belts, bicycle frames, and so much more!
SaltStick® and SaltStick® mini dispensers have been produced for your continued enjoyment. Occasionally, a unit may not perform as designed. We apologize in advance for this and would like to offer warranty service as described below.
We encourage you to re-read the directions for your dispenser as your question may be already be addressed.
The SaltStick® and SaltStick® mini dispensers are covered for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. During this period of time, units will be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge, subject to the exclusions below.
Retailers and sellers of the SaltStick® are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Damage to a unit that result from improper installation;
- Damage or deterioration to the aesthetics or finish of the dispenser;
- The labor necessary to install, remove, or adjust the dispenser;
- Normal wear and tear of the dispenser;
- Dispensers that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained;
- Dispensers used for commercial purposes, misused, or involved in accidents.
Warranty Service: To obtain service under this warranty, you must send the defective unit and proof of purchase (including date of purchase) to:
Toker Engineering LLC
PO Box 4456
Thousand Oaks, CA 91359
International users should return the defective unit to their original purchase location. Any postage, insurance or shipping cost, incurred in sending your SaltStick® product for service, is your responsibility. Toker Engineering LLC is not responsible for products lost or damaged in shipping.